Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crochet Thingy


Look I did it... I made this with a HOOK!!!
What it is??...........no clue
Haven't been at this long, can you tell ??
Okay so for a few years now I've been going at gardening in a very come as it may type way. Boy is really showing now....... last year I planted some already started chili plants. That went well. This year I got 4 already started ( good thing ) and tried seeds. Do you now how many weeds start out looking the SAME.... I for one had no clue.... see where this is going....yup I have to start over with the seeds ( the weeds were quite happy though ). Going to put them in a peet cup this time, at least I'll know somewhat where they are ; )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to have this crochet pattern. Any way? It's so cool!
Doris in Maryland
doris_linzy@yahoo.com

Barbra Szabrowicz said...

Sure :)

Barbra Szabrowicz said...

I'll write it up and sent it off.