Sunday, March 19, 2023

Dollar Store Sequins

Look what I found at our local dollar tree.. 

Sheets of sequins.. after a little time with a seam ripper 


I got quite a few off of every sheet.. most were very easy to remove.. one gave me a little bit of trouble but then I realized it was because the rows were so much closer together.. at least a third more on that sheet.. worth the extra effort

I also found a set of ears that looked like they would make a fun photo with our doggie...  Plus a different color of sequins .. sweet

There are a good amount on each set.. the next time I went shopping there they had a pink set so I grabbed one of those as well but forgot to take a photo 

They also have cup sequins 

 It would be nice if they carried flat in packets as well.. although I have been using the harvesting process as a mindless activity.. mostly in the morning with a cup of coffee, I see it as a relaxing thing to do.. and love the fact that I am getting them at a lower cost than I could get they online for.. 


No comments: