Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sea Bags

Working on items to restock for next winter for weeks and weeks now... need a change of pace ... decided to do something fun..

I have been gearing up to make bags have ideas for so many it was hard to pick where to start lol.. with my sewing area under works i was able to narrow it down a bit.. 
got a few base bags done and now adding to them..


                             picked up some patterns to start me off on applique work from  Raverly, Etsy and YouTube  ... didn't take long to decide to switch to free form.. got a few really good tips along the way so worth the price and time


I picked up a few cutting mats from the Dollar Tree awhile back for my cutting table.. tapped them together.. works great and was able to fit it to my table.. planning on adding a few more as things move on with my sewing area.. in the mean time I am using one slid into the bag to make seaming down so much easier..


No comments: