Friday, July 14, 2017

Yes Yes Shawl




                                                  I love this pattern.. fun and free yippee...
 I used Lion Brand's Mandala in Valkyrie .. totally love the look.. only problem is I started to run out of yarn before the last repeat of 4 rows was done.. not wanting to give up the length or color change up.. I skipped the 3rd row repeat and added an row of trebles instead of dc's .. kept the over look of the pattern going.. Think I might end the next one with trebles as well.

yes yes shawl on Raverly


My last row ...
ch5, (treble (tr) around back post (bp) of dc , ch1)x's 7 , * ch2, hdc around chain 6 space of previous row, ch 6, hdc around next ch 6 space, ch 2, (treble around back post, ch1)x's 8 repeat from * to center stitches, tr in dc from previous row, ch2, tr in next dc skipping center ch2 space , ch1, * ( tr bp, ch2 )x's 8, hdc around chain 6 space of previous row, ch6, hdc around next ch6 space, ch 2, repeat from * to last cluster, (tr bp, ch1)x's 8, tr into the third start up ch of previous row.

No comments: