Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Jewelry post number 1

I have been making jewelry to sell for a number of years now.. while I have put patterns/charts out of my some of my seed bead designs I have never posted about my other items.. So.... I will be doing these with lots of photos to make it as clear as possible ..


Note: any of my earring designs you make, you are free to sell... if you share online a link back to my pattern would be great :D


The first item will be earrings


you will need .. beading thread and needle, 42 black seed beads size 11/0 ( 21 for each earring ), 2 earring hooks, two o rings, and 2 drop beads ( with hole going through the center )





take thread through the bead going downward, add 3 seed beads go back up though the main bead again




add 18 seed beads and the o ring, tie off


run thread though out once again, tie off weave in ends.. place on earring hook
repeat for second earring

quick and easy.. enjoy


No comments: