Chain Two Headband
Size I/9-5.50mm hook
approximately 47 yards of worsted weight yarn
one button I used 1/2 inch size
gauge = first three rows shown in photo, main body 4 inches wide
sc= single crochet
Chain one after each row (turning chain) through out pattern, does not count as stitch. Pattern is worked into the sc's only, skipping the chains in between.
1) sc into second ch from hook, sc 2
2) sc twice into each ch ( 6 stitches )
3) sc 6
4-6) sc1, *ch1, sc1* to end ( working only in sc's here and through out )
this section determines the length of the headband. I made mine to fit approximately 23" ... add or subtract rows to adjust size as desired.
7-51) sc1, *ch2, sc1* to end
52-54) sc1, *ch1, sc1* to end
55) sc 6 ( remember to skip chain stitches )
56) sc 2 together three times
size can be changed to fit the button you are using by adjusting the chains in between sc's
57) sc1, ch3, skip next sc, sc1 in last sc, fasten off, weave in ends, sew on button.
Pattern by Barbra Szabrowicz, items made with this pattern may be sold.
PDF's can be purchased at