Tuesday, April 1, 2014

thankful

Last year was the hardest year I've faced in many ways 
 
I spent many hours in a park
 
standing by a tree knitting one day I asked my Angels for help
 
yes I am pagan...
yes I believe in Angels
 
stay strong be happy in spite of everything
 
work on what you need to
 
 help the ones you can
 
we are doing what is needed
 
listen and you will be guided
 
I believe and trust my guides
so that's the path I followed
 
much time has passed now...
things are brighter
happier
peaceful
 
I stopped at this park not long ago
watching my guys
happily walk our doggies
I thanked
my Angels
 
hardly believing all we'd been through
when I looked down a saw a pink sparkle deep in the grass...
 
even though it was brisk outside and it was covered with moisture in the shadow of another tree
it was warm to the touch
 
the cross was missing it's center stone but other wise undamaged and remarkably clean
 
I've since replaced the missing stone with a crystal
fits as if made for it
I will hold this dear to me not because it's a cross but
because I know they heard me
 
 
 
life is good

1 comment:

kelly said...

thank you dear heart for sharing such a beautiful piece of yourself..... i am happy knowing that life is smoothing out for you and that you have hope knowing you are being watched over and guided..... hoping out paths cross again soon..... love you always, kelly