Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sad times



Monday we had to say goodbye to our Boo.....yes she was old and failing in health, it was time.....then why can't I stop crying......

We were able to be with her as she passed......

She was a crazy doggie, we will miss her so much


We got her from the pound, some one had carved some letters into her belly, she was only a few weeks old.....left her with a bit of an attitude, but she would let us rub her belly :D


Buffy was the third dog we've lost in as many months......all were old and lived good happy life's......but I tell ya this sucks.....I miss my girls



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm so very sorry for your losses. Even though your babies had long, happy lives, it doesn't make the pain of their passing any less painful. I'm dealing with the same thing: anticipating the day sooner than later when my 14 year Lab will have to 'go to sleep'. Just knowing that day is coming is more than I can bear.

They will always be with you no matter what and that thought is a lot of comfort to me.

Barbra Szabrowicz said...

Kathleen
Thank you

Audrey said...

You have my sympathies. Mourning for such a friend is one of the hardest things one has to do. Buffy was very lucky to have found you in her path.

Barbra Szabrowicz said...

Thank you Audrey it is hard, we were very lucky to have had her with us :D