Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthdays

Wow it's been awhile. It's been a good month in spite of everyone being sick with flu/head cold. We're starting to get over it now (knock, knock).
My oldest son got another year older, the next day my hubby did the same. Then the next day we got to watch Obama make history. Even with colds it was a wonderful time. We cooked out as the weather was on our side. Spent a lot of time together. All in all it was a lot of fun.
However head colds make it hard to knit lace. Counting and recounting really helped. Don't like to frog (who does!), but ended up doing just that with no less then four rows, as there are hundreds of stitches in each row it added up to a good amount of time, but as I said we were having a good month and not even frogging could get me down. It helps that I'm almost done ;)

No comments: