Thursday, January 11, 2018

Another go at textured scarf


I really like the lemon peel stitch.. really gives a nice over all look so easily .. wanted to give it another go.. in the future I am sure this this will be coming up again lol

This scarf is hade using the same amount of stitches ( link to pattern below ) as the last.. I changed the hook to a H8/5.00 mm..
        quick side note so loving my Susan Bates hooks for loose yarn like this especially

I was going through my yarn bins, when I came across a item I had set aside, as it didn't suit the person I was planning on gifting it to.. a bit dishearten, I just set it aside never finishing it.. such pretty yarn needed another go.. took less time to frog than I was expecting..

I love the way it came out.. supper soft .. the drape is so light and flowing.. this stitch was perfect for it.. I used Red Hearts Boutique Unforgettable in Parrot.. the yarn has since been discontinued sadly.. Their new line of Unforgettable is thicker but just as soft.. might give that a go soon..

link to scarf pattern

No comments: