Wednesday, April 15, 2015

to reflect

I got some reflective yarn by Red Heart thinking I would make a few simple items to make it easier to be seen while walking the dogs at night... in the colder months I take them during the day, but as things heat up it gets too hot for that... so with this in mind I wanted light weight items that didn't add warmth..
I went with a long very skinny scarf that could be worn as a belt or tied on to whatever lol


Using size 15 US cables I cast on 175 stitches long tail.. in pink, cut the yarn.. knit a row in black again cutting the yarn... bound off in pink.. I just tied the ends together adding one strand of fringe to the end with less tail ends then tied them together....
Very easy takes only a few minutes,  but could make the difference of being seen or not 

No comments: