Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Socks and Table



Been making some socks. Just my basic house sock.

I love them. Cheap yarn means I can be just as hard on them as I want. No hand washing, or flat drying for these, and yep right through the desert sand no problem ;)

Don't you just love quick knits that are so useful and fun :D



Went to El Paso a few days back. Still looking for that just right pair of boots for Jorden. Stopped at our favorite burger place :D Had a great time even found a good pair of boots :D



Our new reiki table

It took a couple of weeks to get here, but was well worth the wait. It's about 50 lbs. Came with a case and head rest as well as arm rests. Very sturdy, 3 inch thick foam, with adjustable back. It's great :D no more bending over a chair or couch :D





2 comments:

articulateknits said...

I am working on my first pair of socks. I had been trying to make them using magic loop method, but I found it too difficult when you get to the heel/gusset part of the sock. I am now working with dpn's and it is much easier. Your socks look wonderful by the way.

Barbra Szabrowicz said...

Congats on your first pair of socks :D
I do like the magic loop for somethings... socks are not one of them ;)
I find the gussets much easier to pick up with dpns also:)

Thank's, Barb