Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunset and Full Moon plus BOOKS

A few evenings ago Jorden was able to get this photo :)


On the night of the full moon he took these shots of the moon coming over the mountains through our yucca plants and pine trees.



Went out looking for some books on Reiki this week, didn't find what I was looking for but I did find a few knitting books ;)

Altogether a grand total of $7.25. I love having guide books from different times. These range from the mid 1950's to 2004.


The Yummy Yarns and Knit one for The Kids are old library books that I had checked out at one time or other :) a couple of cute patterns in both. They have a tiny used book store in the library I've wanted to check out for ages. I finally got there when they were open :) :)

A few more of my finds over the last few weeks. With credit at the used book store they were only a few cents each :) :) :) These are from 1967 to 1993.

No comments: