Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wash clothes







Wow, it's been awhile since I've been here. Life has been even more crazy then ever (knock, knock, KNOCK).



Little dog is doing real good now. Happy as can be. (a few more knocks please)





I have been able to knit up a few things as of late.

I've made a lot of wash clothes and scrubbies, a few hats, a scarf. I'm now working on a wrap and a doll. The top photo is a close up of a washcloth made with Sugar and Cream's summerset. In flickering flames stitch. Good thing the cloth came out better then the photo. lol
The second photo is a pattern by Sewfunky called Starfish cloth. Really a fun cloth to make. I was able to use up some of my smaller pieces of cotton with it. The round one is also done in cotton (sugar and Cream's yellows), the pattern is on Bernet called Doily Style dishcloth. I changed the boarder to a knit stitch instead of purl.


I have not "paid" for any yarn in months, I've been real good and have been using my "back stocked" yarn. I was given some real nice lion brand homespun in a soft blue. Not sure what I'm going to make out of that yet, but that's half the fun isn't it : ) So I'm in no danger of running out of yarn yet ; )

No comments: